Thread: Mobile Encrypt = Awesome!

Mobile Encrypt = Awesome!

Read the subject line! Thanks!!!!!

One suggestion, perhaps when new features are released, you could explain how to use them in the "version history updates" section on the App Store. I had to think about it for a bit to come up with maybe you use the "Open in..." command.

I was looking for a button within Viivo to do that, but then realized that would make little sense based on Apple's sandboxing.

Viivo Staff
    We will be adding some documentation on own site and on the forums shortly. Thanks for the feedback and glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxsverdlove View Post
    Read the subject line! Thanks!!!!!
    Thank *you* for the feedback!

One suggestion, perhaps when new features are released, you could explain how to use them in the "version history updates" section on the App Store. I had to think about it for a bit to come up with maybe you use the "Open in..." command.
    Yea, we never really know when Apple is going to approve our App and in this case it happened quicker than we thought it would and in this case that was before we updated the website. The mobile encryption entitlement only went to people with the Pro/Business packages when we released it so the audiance was small. Glad you found it and sorry you had to fiddle around trying to figure out how to use it. Future version of iOS will have a little mini "How-To" in the UI.

I was looking for a button within Viivo to do that, but then realized that would make little sense based on Apple's sandboxing.
    Heh, another tough concept to explain to most people. Glad you figured it out.

As you guessed, at the moment we only encrypt back to Dropbox.
    Next release: Plaintext -> Viivo App -> Open-In -> Other App (Email, Box, etc.) and let that apps "open in" process it.
    N+1 release: Start adding support for direct upload to other cloud storage guys.

Does that make sense? Any other feedback you have as you continued to use it would be great.
    --
    Matt

Matt those make sense to me...