Thread: How do I get this working with Box?

How do I get this working with Box?

It seems like every time i try to open a viivo file thats in box it brings me to the viivo app but it never actually opens it,. It just tells me how to open a Box file. I never actually get the option to use viivo to open the file.

Any one know how to fix this?

Viivo Staff
    Passing the .Viivo file from Box to Viivo should work. Can you provide any details about your android device? What version of Android is it running?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Passing the .Viivo file from Box to Viivo should work. Can you provide any details about your android device? What version of Android is it running?
    Jack,

Im running Android 4.4.2 on a Sprint Note 3. I open the box app on my phone and navigate to the viivo folder and select an encrypted file to download and when the file downloads the viivo app opens and tells me to launch Box again. This basically just goes round and round. It does the same thing with google drive. It does wok with dropbox. I have tried un and reinstalling the apps but still having the same problem.

Anyway thanks for the quick reply

Viivo Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksOnTop View Post
    Jack,

Im running Android 4.4.2 on a Sprint Note 3. I open the box app on my phone and navigate to the viivo folder and select an encrypted file to download and when the file downloads the viivo app opens and tells me to launch Box again. This basically just goes round and round. It does the same thing with google drive. It does wok with dropbox. I have tried un and reinstalling the apps but still having the same problem.

Anyway thanks for the quick reply
    Very interesting. I am running 4.4.2 on a moto x and its decrypting fine for me from Box. The only difference I can think of is that I have authenticated with Dropbox. Sounds like you have a Dropbox account. Can you (from Viivo) authenticate with Dropbox, then try Box again?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Very interesting. I am running 4.4.2 on a moto x and its decrypting fine for me from Box. The only difference I can think of is that I have authenticated with Dropbox. Sounds like you have a Dropbox account. Can you (from Viivo) authenticate with Dropbox, then try Box again?
    That did it. I authenticated with Dropbox and the went back to Box and when I tried to open the file it made me create a folder in viivo and then opened the file. I opened a few other files and it seems to be working fine now.

Thanks