Thread: How many cloud storage can you work with at once?

Question How many cloud storage can you work with at once?

Im originally a Boxcryptor user so I was wondering how many cloud services can you work with at once. What I mean is if I have my encrypted dropbox folder open can I also have my box folder open or can I only work with 1 cloud service at a time?

With boxcryptor i was able have a few boxcryptor drives open at once. Just wondering if you had a way of doing that with viivo..

Thanks

Viivo Staff
    The automatic encryption and decryption between your Viivo folder and a cloud Viivo-Encrypted folder is currently limited to one at a time. You can switch between, but still only have 1 active in the current release.

Using the Viivo Drop Zone, you can encrypt files and place them where ever you like. There is not currently support for the automatic encryption/decryption of these types of Viivo Drop Zone files. They remain in their encrypted state on your disk until you open one of the these files by double clicking. So we work with multiple clouds right now, but we do not have multiple cloud support for automatic encrypt/decrypt currently.

Learn more about the Viivo Drop Zone viivo.com/features/viivo-dropzone/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    So we work with multiple clouds right now, but we do not have multiple cloud support for automatic encrypt/decrypt currently.
    Any chance to get this feature in the near future?
    I never used Boxcryptor because of their horrible pricing model.
    I use different programs/apps, one for each platform which is very unproductive.
    Viivo comes very close to what it should be. I wish it could do at least 2 clouds...

This feature will be available in Viivo v2.7. You can expect a beta for 2.7 the first week of October.
    --
    Matt