Thread: Use of passcode disables mobile encryption

Question Use of passcode disables mobile encryption

I have just upgraded to pro to use mobile encryption on my iOS devices, and I've found that enabling Viivo's passcode lock seems to break mobile encryption. Encryption works as normal without a passcode. With a passcode, after unlocking, the app sits at favorites tab and takes no action. I have noticed this with both my iPhone 5S (iOS 7.1) and iPad 3 (iOS 7.1). Is there a chance I am doing something wrong? Thank you for the help!

Viivo Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by feanorum View Post
    I have just upgraded to pro to use mobile encryption on my iOS devices, and I've found that enabling Viivo's passcode lock seems to break mobile encryption. Encryption works as normal without a passcode. With a passcode, after unlocking, the app sits at favorites tab and takes no action. I have noticed this with both my iPhone 5S (iOS 7.1) and iPad 3 (iOS 7.1). Is there a chance I am doing something wrong? Thank you for the help!
    I have been able to reproduce the issue on my iPhone running iOS 7.1 too. I will submit the bug to the engineering team. We should be able to fix it in an upcoming release. If you do not have the "require immediately" option turned on it should work still, but the pass code will only prompt when Viivo is launched, not just becoming active.

Thanks for the feedback.