Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dropbox Viivo-Encrypted folder issue

Dropbox Viivo-Encrypted folder issue

The folder Dropbox/Viivo-Encrypted folder is not shown in the Viivo application on Android 4.4.4. Originally, the previous mentioned folder was created by Viivo 2.6.17 for OSX 10.9.5 in a Case-Sensitive Drive. Do you know how to resolve the problem or do you need any further information to follow the problem?

Best regards

Viivo Support
    After logging into Viivo, if you tap the Viivo folder in the top left hand corner and select DropBox, do you still not see Viivo-Encrypted?

Hi, I can see most of the folders in the Dropbox root directory and some of the files of the root directory BUT not all files are displayed and the most important, the Viivo-Encrypted folder is also missing!!! Please, any help is welcomed. I can give you some support if necessary

Viivo Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by isaiasmy View Post
    Hi, I can see most of the folders in the Dropbox root directory and some of the files of the root directory BUT not all files are displayed and the most important, the Viivo-Encrypted folder is also missing!!! Please, any help is welcomed. I can give you some support if necessary
    It sounds like Viivo might still be loading your file information from Dropbox. Depending on how many files / folder you have, this might take a little time. If you open the Dropbox App and browse your files, do you see Viivo-Encrypted and your files?

Hi,

you are right I have a large amount of data in Dropbox and it takes a huge time to get the folder structure. However, I would say that the required time is insane and without being an expert you should improve the mechanism to retrieve the information from Dropbox. Furthermore, since yestarday, my latop (Macbook Pro) and my desktop (iMac) have a heavy load due to Dropbox and Viivo. I don't know exactly what is happening but the performance in the machines has descreased (all cpu cores working with a load higher than 50% most of time). I have notifications that viivo is dcecrypting files, many of them (perhaps all of them), but i have not modified anyone since i installed the software. Any idea about how to proceed?

Viivo Support
    Are you running the latest version of Viivo on each machine? If not, changes have been made to more recent versions that tackle high CPU times.

AFAIK, i have the latest OSx version 2.6.17

Viivo Support
    If you watch your Viivo system status, do you ever see it change to "watching" or is Viivo always working?

Right now CPU is low and on watching mode. I will check later if something goes new

Hello,

i have been watching carefully viivo and it is not working properly. Right now, it is in watching mode but its cpu consumption is 60-80% and on the other hand Dropbox also 60-80% (I have to cores so it is possible). I have observed this behaviour also in my other osx machine. This consumption make my machines really hard to use since the performance is heavily affected. I don't know but I probably would have to remove the software if this fact is not resolved