Thread: HTTP Error: Invalid Owner

HTTP Error: Invalid Owner

I just installed Viivo onto a new computer as my old computer decided to die on me...

But, on Win 8.1 Pro (working fine on Mac Mavericks) I'm getting

HTTP Error: Invalid Owner.

I just submitted the logs to you guys...

As far as I can tell, it seems to be working... But I just want to make sure.

Max

Viivo Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsverdlove View Post
    I just installed Viivo onto a new computer as my old computer decided to die on me...

But, on Win 8.1 Pro (working fine on Mac Mavericks) I'm getting

HTTP Error: Invalid Owner.

I just submitted the logs to you guys...

As far as I can tell, it seems to be working... But I just want to make sure.

Max
    Thanks for submitting logs, we will investigate. I believe if you unlink and your account on Windows, and then sign in again, you won't see this error, although I am not positive. We have this error pop up before, but we haven't actually been able to reproduce it regularly. Did the machine (Windows Pro) have an installation of Viivo running with a different account before by chance?

You are correct, unlinking and then signing back in fixed it.

As for the machine itself.. It was brand new out of the box, blank hard drive... fresh format, clean install of Windows. Hadn't attempted to install Viivo prior to the initial. However, I don't remember, it is possible that I didn't immediately log-in and could have canceled the initial setup. Perhaps that's what caused it...

Thanks for the quick reply as always.

@maxsverdlove -

Thanks for being such a great part of this community. I would love to have the marketing folks drop a Viivo T-shirt in the mail for you. PM me your size/address and I'll make sure it goes out this week.
    --
    Matt

No problem, glad to help.

I too am having this same problem. After doing a factory reset on my laptop with Win 7Pro, I reinstalled version 2.6.25 on my laptop and started getting this error. I will try unlinking and signing back in to see if this clears it for me too.