Thread: After Update to 2.6.36 app crashes...

After Update to 2.6.36 app crashes...

After the latest Update to 2.6.36 every time i try to open the settings the app crashes, this happens on my LG G2 with Cyanogen Mod and also on my Sony Z3 Tablet compact with Stock Rom both running Android 4.4.4
    tried to erase the data of the app an reinstalled it, same issue

Viivo Staff
    It looks like you stumbled onto a bug in the 2.6.36 build which was just released. We've identified the problem and are working on getting a fix made and released to the play store.

Just sort of curious, what are you going to settings for? Is there some default behavior you always need adjust? If so maybe we can make some changes in our default behavior.

Thanks for the patience as we fix the issue.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Just sort of curious, what are you going to settings for? Is there some default behavior you always need adjust? If so maybe we can make some changes in our default behavior.
    I always use pincode for Login to the app because my password is quite long and i dont want to enter it every time i start the app, with every update i have to change the option again and have to completely login to the app, there is no possibility to save the settings 😄
    Thererfore you can say it's a default behavior 😁

Viivo Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by fni69 View Post
    I always use pincode for Login to the app because my password is quite long and i dont want to enter it every time i start the app, with every update i have to change the option again and have to completely login to the app, there is no possibility to save the settings 😄
    Thererfore you can say it's a default behavior 😁
    2.6.37 has been posted to the store, so this issue should be fixed. Thanks for reporting.