Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Viivo 3.0 - It's coming, do you want early access?

  1. #41
    Viivo Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    565
    A new version is available: 3.0.85

    Our friends at Toopher are no longer going to be offering their service, so in this release of Viivo, we have added support for Google Authenticator as a MFA option. We have also allowed each user to define which calls they would like Google Authenticator to protect.

    You can decide if you would like MFA requirement on each of the actions below:
    • Login from New Device (or New Install)
    • Login from Device (not first time)
    • Login to Viivo Web Pages
    • Change Email
    • Change Password
    • Recover Password


    Other smaller bug fixes have been added as well. We have 1 other major feature we are adding to 3.0, which is the Locker Setup Wizard (or something like that). This will be coming in the next few weeks, then 3.0 will be officially released.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    106
    You beat me to it this time!

    I like the new MFA options...

    What are "Viivo Web Pages"????

  3. #43
    Viivo Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsverdlove View Post
    You beat me to it this time!

    I like the new MFA options...

    What are "Viivo Web Pages"????
    The MFA Management portal is a webpage. This is allows you to configure which actions to protect, create new pairs, remove pairs etc.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    The MFA Management portal is a webpage. This is allows you to configure which actions to protect, create new pairs, remove pairs etc.
    OK, just set this up... one question... what happens if I loose my phone... Is there another way in to reset the authenticator to a new one?

  5. #45
    Viivo Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsverdlove View Post
    OK, just set this up... one question... what happens if I loose my phone... Is there another way in to reset the authenticator to a new one?
    Yes, In the Viivo Manager, if you try to do a protected action (like change password) you can enter your Viivo credentials and you will be emailed a link to remove your pairing too.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yes, In the Viivo Manager, if you try to do a protected action (like change password) you can enter your Viivo credentials and you will be emailed a link to remove your pairing too.
    But that's assuming, of course you have access to at least one computer with a currently active and installed Viivo Manager. Right?

  7. #47
    Viivo Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by maxsverdlove View Post
    But that's assuming, of course you have access to at least one computer with a currently active and installed Viivo Manager. Right?
    That is correct. Tech Support can also trigger the deletion email for users as well.

  8. #48
    Any change of access please to the v 3 beta and also is there any issue running v 3 on one machine and a v 2 on another and them syncing without issue please ?

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluethree View Post
    Any change of access please to the v 3 beta and also is there any issue running v 3 on one machine and a v 2 on another and them syncing without issue please ?
    The download link is here: http://www.viivo.com/update

    BUT NOTE: Once you update to 3.x there is no going back... and ALL machines have to be updated to v 3.x. So if you must stay on 2.x don't update.

    But I've been on 3.x since January 2015 - haven't had one issue yet. And the new features are quite excellent. It's very stable.

  10. #50
    Viivo Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    565
    Thanks for everyone's feedback during this process. The Viivo 3.0 product is being released as the new version of Viivo today. The latest version is 3.0.95.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •