Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Application Error on Windows 10 Shutdown/Restart

This shutdown error was irritating me so much that I dropped Viivo and moved to another secure provider. One that does update their offering and product often. 5 months is not acceptable.

Agreed. It's a kinda dead product, isn't it! But I do like the concept......

Was thinking the same thing: this is
    a) a good product, and
    b) no longer under active development?

Will the developers at least confirm?

Viivo Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneMar View Post
    Was thinking the same thing: this is
    a) a good product, and
    b) no longer under active development?

Will the developers at least confirm?
    Hey Guys, we appreciate the patience on the issues. We are trying to address some of the more commonly reported issues in the 3.0 release and are hoping to have a new version out in February 2016.

Viivo Staff
    Thanks for the patience guys, we have the Windows shutdown issue addressed. We have spent time adjusting how Viivo responds to the shutdown signal it receives from the operating system.

You can download the new version here

Please let us know on this forum thread if you are seeing the shutdown error again after installing 3.0.102 and rebooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Thanks for the patience guys, we have the Windows shutdown issue addressed. We have spent time adjusting how Viivo responds to the shutdown signal it receives from the operating system.

Please let us know on this forum thread if you are seeing the shutdown error again after installing 3.0.102 and rebooting.
    Hi,

Not sure if I needed to start a new thread or not, but I'm still getting the shutdown error even at version 3.0.95. This is happening on my laptop and both of my desktops.

Viivo Support
    Hi Ddesk.

Please use the latest which is 103. https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0tqhik4q3...03-en.exe?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Hi Ddesk.

Please use the latest which is 103. https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0tqhik4q3...03-en.exe?dl=0
    Hi Michael,

Thanks! That worked like a charm!

Still getting Error

I am still getting the error after upgrading to 3.0.102. The program says there are no newer updates.

Is there an officially released update?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

Viivo Support
    The latest version of Viivo is .102. I'll let the developers know the issue still exists. Are you running Windows 10?