Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Application Error on Windows 10 Shutdown/Restart

What is the latest version

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The latest version of Viivo is .102. I'll let the developers know the issue still exists. Are you running Windows 10?
    Yes, I am running Windows 10. I see reference to a Version 103 on the forum. Is that a supported release?
    Also, Can you confirm if this is still a product that is being developed.

Bill

Viivo Support
    Yes, .103 is recommended in order to eliminate the error upon logging off. It is a supported release.

Is v.3.0.103 still the current supported version? If so, why does the website provide v.3.0.102 as the download?

Thanks.

Viivo Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasim View Post
    Is v.3.0.103 still the current supported version? If so, why does the website provide v.3.0.102 as the download?

Thanks.
    version 3.0.103 was produced to address a specific problem with Viivo Edit and office documents. We tested the build to see if it addressed the issue being reported and published an EXE to Dropbox for the user(s) to verify the issue has been address.

We have never heard back, so we have not put it on the official website to download.

I have been running 3.0.103 for a few weeks now and I still get the Application error when I shutdown Windows.
    Is this issue ever going to fully resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    version 3.0.103 was produced to address a specific problem with Viivo Edit and office documents. We tested the build to see if it addressed the issue being reported and published an EXE to Dropbox for the user(s) to verify the issue has been address.

We have never heard back, so we have not put it on the official website to download.

Viivo Staff
    Bilboman - Sorry to hear this is still occurring for you. As far as I know, you are the only one with the shutdown error anymore. I will confirm with the support team with recent cases from other users as well.

If you know your username and password, can you try uninstalling and rebooting your machine, then try re-installing Viivo? I wonder if there is something not right with your install.

Also does this happen on all your devices or just 1? Does it happen every shut down, or just sporadically? What operating system and bitness are you experiencing this issue on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Bilboman - Sorry to hear this is still occurring for you. As far as I know, you are the only one with the shutdown error anymore. I will confirm with the support team with recent cases from other users as well.

If you know your username and password, can you try uninstalling and rebooting your machine, then try re-installing Viivo? I wonder if there is something not right with your install.

Also does this happen on all your devices or just 1? Does it happen every shut down, or just sporadically? What operating system and bitness are you experiencing this issue on.
    I am also running v3.0.103 on Windows 10 Pro, unfortunately I am also still experiencing intermittent shut down problems.

I have version 102 and am still getting the shutdown error. Does it make sense to download 103? It sound like there is still a problem.

I'm using Viivo 3.0.103, still with the shutdown problem.

Even after a clean install of Windows 10 and re-installing Viivo 3.0.103 I am still getting the error. It has been over a year now. Will it ever be fixed?