Thread: issue with files and team

issue with files and team

We were having the following message, "You no longer have access to the file" when trying to access one of our files.

Everything was showing correctly on the software.

Since we thought it could be related to the team, we removed ourselves from the team, but that had unintended consequences, we thought it was going to just go back to working standalone, but instead it disabled our accounts!

Including the account that had access to the admin console, so we can't even go back to re "add" the accounts. We used that feature because it said "remove" or "add" an user to the team, it did not say "disable" or "enable" the accounts.

What can we do at this point? We lost access to the encrypted files.

Thank you.

Viivo Support
    I wanted to let you know the developers are looking into this issue.

Viivo Support
    Is your team name Global_Response? If so, we can enable the Viivo accounts, but the admin will need to re-add users to team in the Admin Console.

Yes it is. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Is your team name Global_Response? If so, we can enable the Viivo accounts, but the admin will need to re-add users to team in the Admin Console.

Viivo Staff
    We can re-enabled the accounts of the users you kicked off the team. When you kick a user off your team, their account becomes disabled. If you wish to re-add the users to your team, you will need to do so from the Admin Console.

Quote Originally Posted by hgsanguinetti View Post
    We were having the following message, "You no longer have access to the file" when trying to access one of our files.
    Hmm. Could this be related to my issue here? But I just have the personal version and no team members.

https://forums.viivo.com/showthread....=6118#post6118

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    We can re-enabled the accounts of the users you kicked off the team. When you kick a user off your team, their account becomes disabled. If you wish to re-add the users to your team, you will need to do so from the Admin Console.
    The team name is Global_Response-2235

We still can't access the file, and like I said, the person who is trying to access the file is the moderator for the file, and was the original person who encrypted it. It was working fine until now.