Thread: Can you delete an email address from your Keys locker?

Can you delete an email address from your Keys locker?

I temporarily created a Viivo share (by adding an email address for another user). I have since deleted the associated Locker (and Key), but the email address still shows in the list for my remaining Keys. It is mainly an irritant, although I am afraid I might accidentally check the box next to that email address. Is there any way that I can remove it from the list/my account?

Thanks!

P.S. I am assuming that uninstalling and re-installing would not work because the other email address is saved to my account (not just the local install).

It's gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Chasim View Post
    I temporarily created a Viivo share (by adding an email address for another user). I have since deleted the associated Locker (and Key), but the email address still shows in the list for my remaining Keys. It is mainly an irritant, although I am afraid I might accidentally check the box next to that email address. Is there any way that I can remove it from the list/my account?

Thanks!

P.S. I am assuming that uninstalling and re-installing would not work because the other email address is saved to my account (not just the local install).
    Apparently there must be some sort of delay before the email address is removed from the Keys list/email options, because now it is gone... So problem solved...