Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: decryption doesn't work...

Done as you asked

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_M View Post
    Tommy,

In looking at your logs, we don't see anything encrypted with VIIVO.

Here is what we see for your locker setup:

"encryptedPath": "C:\\Users\\matzpen\\SkyDrive\\\u05de\u05e1\u05de\ u05db\u05d9\u05dd"

"decryptedPath": "C:\\Users\\matzpen\\Documents\\onedrive decrypt"

The only files we see in the new logs are *.url files, and I'm not sure if we actually encrypt these. Can you do the following:

1. Create a test text file on your desktop.
    2. Copy/Paste the file file into the folder C:\Users\matzpen\Documents\onedrive decrypt\
    3. See if it encrypts to the SkyDrive folder (not sure of the exact name, as I believe those are UTF8 characters).
    4. Give us the name of the text file, and again upload the log files for review.

Also -

The attached image is a screenshot of the viivo file properties, not a message about a decryption error. Perhaps see if you can Right-Click >>> VIIVO >>> Open/Edit. If that fails send us a screenshot of that.
    I created a new text file named test file, copied it to onedrive decrypt folder and it was encrypted and uploaded succesfully.
    I laso uploded the log files. As for the original problematic file - attached a screenshot of the error message.
    error screenshot.png

Tommy, I have escalated your issue and am waiting to get some additional troubleshooting thoughts from our team. I'll update you as soon as I get any additional information.

It appears that your installation is working correctly as you were able to create a test text file and add it to your decrypted folder. It was encrypted and replicated to the cloud properly.

Tommy, Can you try creating a new locker setup using decrypted and encrypted paths that are not UTF-8 and test?

Can you share the problem file with us to review? You can send it to the email address you used previously.

Banned
    Help me with that too((((