Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *.viivo extansion relates to no App

No results till now?

No work around?

Viivo Support
    Matt,

I have no updates at this time.

Hello Joe,

I saw that the last update from android viivo is from 2015 ?? Did you already support and develop android viivo?

Viivo Support
    The Android app has been static for some time, but it has been continuously supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.Nagel View Post
    The Android app has been static for some time, but it has been continuously supported.
    Thanks for the feedback. thats good to know. What is your experience: how long will it take to fix it? Just to know if it make sense to wait.

Viivo Support
    Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.Nagel View Post
    Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA.
    I dont know what an ETA is. I'm a costumer.

I found out another funded problem with VIIVO: the encrypted files have as their date of build the date of the encryption and not the original date when the file was build. BoxCryptor and Cloudfogger doesn't have that problem. They keep the original date. That means when you try to look in your order after an old file from January 2007 you will never know when the files were build until you decrypt it.

I solved all the problems:
    With Boxcryptor Classic !!!
    Thats an amazing software for all common clouds like GOOGLE DRIVE, DROPBOX, ONEDRIVE etc. and all the other clouds which use WebDAV. The windows app (Windows 10) and android app works perfect.

In this Thread you can see which what an "amazing" effort they work on VIIVO which is half of ready to use but the last update was in 2015.

So: My choice is Boxcryptor Classic. Amazing software! Have fun.
    Last edited by mrtemp; 06-02-2017 at 08:17 AM.